Build Lifelong Customers & Happy Employees
• Cultivate a fun workplace by rewarding employees, celebrating anniversaries, and training staff
• Engage your customers and clients with branded giveaways they will keep
• Be the hit at the next conference or trade show
• Make product launches sizzle with limited edition accessories
• Educate the public about your work with a tactile model
• Sell bespoke minifigs for fundraising
What makes Minifiglabs different from other suppliers?
Established since 2013. A diverse group of designers, animators and production engineers, we’re masters of the LEGO® art style and customization. Every member of our team is fully immersed in the entire process from designing to printing. We’ll go the extra mile to understand your unique needs. We’ll make sure your creations blend in seamlessly with existing LEGO® minifigures and sets.
Read More ►
(Answers below pertain to corporate orders, not online retail orders.)
What’s your lead time?
Typically 5~6 weeks. If we have the parts in stock, then 3~4 weeks.
Do you require minimum orders?
Our minimum order quantity is 50 units. The more units you order, the more economical your order will be.
Are these authentic LEGO® parts?
Yes, our products are made of new LEGO® elements that have been repackaged or altered from their original form. We are in touch with The LEGO® Group’s legal consultants and we follow The LEGO® Group’s legal policies.
Where do you ship to?
All over the world.
How soon after submitting my enquiry will you respond?
We guarantee a response within one business day. If you inquire on a weekday, you’ll likely hear back from us within 24 hours.
What’s your pricing for custom LEGO® minifigures and sets?
Our prices vary based on many factors including quantity, colour, packaging, shipping and more. Use the free eBook to get ideas on possibilities for your company, then contact us for specific pricing for your needs. Kindly refrain from using prices on our online store for reference as corporate rates differ.
What options do you have for packaging and presentation?
Check out the various options available here.
What services do you provide?
We offer the following services:
• Objective driven solutions using LEGO® gifts for every occasion and recipient profile
• Custom LEGO® Minifig Design & Print
• Printing of unique name / serial number per item
• Keychain Attachment Drilling Assembly
• Custom LEGO® Set Design & Instructions Sheet Design & Print
• Custom 3D printed parts or molded parts
• Custom Printing for LEGO® Bricks, Plates, Tiles.
• Custom Box Design & Packaging
Is your printing sustainable for the environment?
The ink we use are GREENGUARD and GREENGUARD Gold certified. The certification ensures that the ink has met some of the world’s most rigorous and comprehensive standards for low emissions of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) into indoor air, and is acceptable for use in environments such as schools and healthcare facilities. Our ink is also scratch-proof, of course unless you attack it with a sharp object such as a pen knife.